- Currently Walmart and Target Receipts can be submitted currently. (Support for walmart online orders, Lowes, and others is scheduled to follow)
- Multiple receipts can be included in a single email, however multiple receipts can not be included in the same picture. (Multiple images in one email is fine, just not multiple receipts in the same image)
- Please include the whole receipt. Do not leave off the top or bottom portions. You can leave off the gift receipt.
Taking a picture – simple rule of thumb, make it so it wouldn’t be hard for you to read it. Perfection is not required, but here are some simple rules.
- The receipt does not have to be 100% flat, but please keep it from curling too much where some of the text will be hard to read.
- Make sure the picture is focused on the receipt (not blurry)
- The receipt should not be placed on top of another text document.
- The receipt should not be held up to the light (causing the text on the back of the receipt to bleed through to the front)
Where to Send:
Email: [email protected]
It would be smart to add as a contact in your phone for easy access.
**THE EMAIL OR PHONE # YOU SEND FROM MUST BE THE ONE ON YOUR ACCOUNT (THE ALTERNATE GOOGLE DRIVE EMAIL ON YOUR ACCOUNT WILL WORK AS WELL**
(Minimum is shown in green, including more is good, especially if you want to be able to scan the QR Code later!)