BrickSeek.com is a money saving website that tracks the best deals and clearance markdowns across the web and at the nation’s largest retailers. We are looking for a candidate who is as passionate about finding the next best deal as we are and who is already familiar with retailer clearance trends, markdown cycles, and how to locate deals in-store using the tools and features on BrickSeek.
In This Role You Will:
- Visit 5-7 physical brick-and-mortar stores per week, as assigned, to take original photos and video footage of general markdowns, select clearance items, and the overall deal-hunting process. Examples of our video content:
- Clearance Toy Hall at Target!!
- Recap of This Week’s Best Deals.
- Work within the guidelines of an editorial calendar to meet content deadlines.
- Incorporate the use of BrickSeek tools during successful shopping trips.
- Be comfortable seeking out the assistance of a store employee to help you locate hard-to-find items in the store.
- Work remotely from home.
- Opportunity to transition to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- A thorough understanding of BrickSeek, its tools and features, and how to use them.
- Experience working on or with teams to produce content.
- The availability to travel to major retailer brick-and-mortar stores multiple times per week.
- A passion for saving money personally, as well as teaching others how to do the same.
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, dependable, and easily adaptable to a quick-paced and sometimes last-minute agenda.
- General understanding of all major social media platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Must own an iPhone XS or higher (or Android equivalent) and be familiar with portrait mode.
BrickSeek launched in 2014 as an online tool to locate popular LEGO sets (hence BRICKseek). Since then, we have evolved into a powerful shopping tool that finds amazing deals on just about anything you could want to buy. We scour sales and markdowns at over a dozen of the most popular stores and websites and bring those savings right to you. The number one thing that drives what we do is pretty simple… make it easy for our users to save time and money towards the goal of Living Life at Half Price.
BrickSeek started as a simple idea, but we’ve grown into a nationwide team that loves what we do and is passionate about empowering our users to truly change their lives. We’re looking for dedicated, self-professed deal hunters who are obsessed with saving money, have the initiative to stay on task even when working remotely, and who aren’t intimidated by an overflowing clearance aisle or the dreaded “back storage room.” If you love the deal chase and constantly find yourself telling friends and family that they overpaid for their latest iPhone, then you’ll fit right in here at BrickSeek.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the BrickSeek team, please email your resume and a letter of interest detailing why you would be a good fit for the position, as well as your own personal experience using BrickSeek, to [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you!