UPDATE: ** This program is no longer available as of July 2020 **
With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting small businesses across the nation, we thought that now might be a great opportunity to partner up with some fellow online businesses to help bring some new deal content to our users, while also driving traffic to those fellow sites.
If you or someone you know might be interested in providing a deal or discount at your online store, we’d love to partner with you! There is absolutely no fee to participate in this program.
The BrickSeek Small Business Partnership Program – General Guidelines
– Discounted item(s) must be available for online purchase
– Discount offered must be at least 10%
(Expect higher discounts to drive more traffic to your site.)
– Deal must have an expiration date
– Deal must be offered via a multi-use promo code
(You can set a limit for maximum number of redemptions.)
– Deals will be featured as tiles and will have their own dedicated landing page.
– We will promote the best deals as scrollable tiles on our homepage:
– We may also promote the best deals on our blog and social media channels
– Deals in all places will be viewable to all visitors. (3-5 million site visits/mo)
You will need to submit the following (email to [email protected]):
1. Your store logo (please send as an attachment)
– JPEG or PNG only
– max 0.5MB file size
– logo background must be solid white or transparent
– ideal image width is 400px
2. The details of your deal, including:
– percentage discount
– applicable promo code(s)
– URL to your website
– expiration date of deal
There is no fee to submit a deal to us. We will not collect or accept any fees, payments, or affiliate commissions to promote your deal. The BrickSeek Small Business Partnership Program may end at any time.
We look forward to working with you!
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.